A.夸美纽斯 B.卢梭 C.洛克 D.裴斯泰洛齐
A.演示法 B.试验法 C.操练法 D.讲授法
A.发现教育 B典范教育 C.程序教育 D.非教导性教育
A.教书育人 B.关爱学生 C.爱国遵法 D.为人师表
1. There is _____ thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction.
A. not such B. such no C. no such D. such not
2. His failure in the college entrance exam _____ him the opportunity to go to university.
A. spent B. took C. paid D. cost
3. --- What do you think of my homework?
--- Good work, _____ a few slight mistakes.
A. in addition to B. except C. as well as D. apart from
4. Dick enjoys painting but he knows the fact _____ he doesn’t have _____ it takes to be a painter.
A. which; what B. that; what C. what; that D. that; that
5. We believe her design is _____ because it is completely different from anyone else’s.
A. original B. initial C. vivid D. previous
6. The MH370 from Malaysia crashed in the southern Indian Ocean, _____ global concern about flight safety.
A. to cause B. causing C. having caused D. caused
7. _____ to the current education system of China, the Ministry of Education should make changes to make it efficient for selecting talents.
A. Most of us are so accustomed B. So are most of us accustomed
C. Accustomed as most of us are D. As most of us are accustomed
8. He accidentally _____ that he had been laid off and had to make a living away from home.
A. let out B. let alone C. let down D. let off
9. If it hadn’t rained so hard last night, it _____ so cold today.
A. wouldn’t be B. hadn’t been
C. wouldn’t have been D. weren’t
10. On Sundays there were a lot of children playing in the park, _____ parents seated together joking.
A. whose B. their C. which D. where
11. Loneliness is a feeling where people experience a powerful _____ of emptiness and solitude(孤单).
A. trend B. dash C. crash D. rush
12. Tony _____ the invitation, otherwise he would have attended your birthday party.
A. couldn’t have received B. mustn’t have received
C. needn’t have received D. shouldn’t have received
13. --- Is this the first time you _____ Shanghai?
--- No. But the first time I _____ here, the city wasn’t so beautiful.
A. visit; came B. have visited; came
C. have visited; have come D. visit; have come
14. _____ a scenic spot worth _____, Hangzhou, a friendly city, attracts many visitors from all over the world.
A. Considering; visiting B. Considering; being visited
C. Considered; visiting D. Considered; visited
15. --- I’m sorry. Jack, please don’t _____.
--- I had a little accident with the car, but it wasn’t my fault.
A. be on cloud nine B. be down in the dumps
C. promise me the moon D. fly off the handle